8 wellness strategies that inspire employees to be healthy and save your company money
March 19, 2014 • 2 - 3:15 p.m. Central
Dear HR Communicator,
A solid wellness program can save big healthcare dollars for your company. But only if your employees actively participate.
- How many employees know about your program?
- Do they understand what they can do to be healthier at work?
- Are they motivated to start, or get other employees involved?
It's difficult to get employees to act on such a big life-style change. But not impossible.
Join Morgan Anderson, marketing & communications manager for Intel's Health for Life programs for this webinar and she'll share 8 proven strategies that inspire employees to be the healthiest they've ever been.
Register for this webinar and you'll learn how to:
- Get support from the top for your wellness program
- Set program goals and get stakeholders on-board
- Develop a clear wellness path for employees
- Brand your program memorably
- Make employee participation simple and easy
- Tell fascinating personal stories to relate to your audience
- Give employees fresh content from a powerful new perspective
- Create a company culture that exudes health and wellness
Register for this webinar now, and kick your wellness program into high gear with these inspiring strategies.