Negative coworkers: Do they get the best of you?
Fri Apr 04 14:43:56 MDT 2014
Handling Workplace Confrontation: How to make dealing with difficult co-workers a piece of cake
April 24, 2014 • 2 – 3:15 p.m. Central Time
You see it all the time.
Little accountability from co-workers, disruptive behavior in meetings, back-stabbing or childish quips in the lunchroom.
You tolerate difficult co-workers. Are you really getting to the heart of the problem?
We ignore annoyances, but when it gets more serious, it's time to face the music. You can survive workplace confrontations with your self-esteem, confidence and professional courage intact!
Join us for this new ManageBetter webinar and keep difficult co-workers from piling on the workplace stress.
In this session you'll learn how to:
- Defend yourself against negative emotions, disruptive behavior or unreasonable demands
- Avoid becoming a victim of co-workers who enjoy making your life miserable
- Cope when you can no longer stand to be around these difficult co-workers
- Prepare for and confront the people who make life difficult for you
- Detach yourself: How to be calm in the presence of troublemakers
- Deal with difficult workers better by knowing your own strengths and weaknesses
- Adjust your communication style to exert positive influence
- Prevent dysfunctional co-workers from igniting your fuse, adding fuel to the fire and driving you crazy
- Handle quick-tempered workers without getting upset and taking the blame for their actions
- Avoid constant complaining about a co-worker—Why this keeps things from getting worse.
When workplace tension makes you feel beside yourself with stress, it's time to do something. Start with this webinar.
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This message was sent to email@example.com