Dear Honorable Dean Sanpei,
You are invited to participate in the Balanced Budget Amendment Task Force's weekly conference call to move forward the campaign to reach the necessary 34 state applications requesting a Convention for Proposing Amendments to solely consider a Balanced Budget Amendment.
We have assembled the nation's best experts on the history of Article V and the Balanced Budget Amendment. We hope you will join the campaign!
Please join us Fridays at 4:00 PM EST
BBA Campaign Weekly Conference Call
1. Please join my meeting.
New Password: ArticleV2016
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
United States (Toll-free):+1 (267) 507-0011
United States: +1 (267) 507-0011
Access Code: 623-502-621
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Online-Meetings made easy
Conference Call Agenda
4:00 - 4:05 Self Introductions
- Georgia General Assembly Passes BBA Application 108-63 and Companion Delegate Limitation Act 102-68
- Balanced Budget Amendment Application Updates from Our Sponsors
- Michigan, Wisconsin, South Carolina BBA Applications
- Arizona Moves Forward with BBA Applications
- Updates from the BBA Task Force and Coalition Members
4:56 - 5:00 New Business
Balanced Budget Amendment Task Force