Did you know that Utah was once the third-highest state in America for the percent of adults with a bachelor's degree? In recent decades, we've fallen below the national average for our younger population, but there are signs we're turning the corner and improving.
In less than two weeks, you have the opportunity to learn more about the connections of higher education to Utah's economic prosperity by attending Utah Foundation's annual meeting. We've assembled a fantastic group of experts to discuss Utah's current efforts, challenges and how we can meet aggressive goals for a well-educated workforce.
Not only do we have a great lineup of speakers, but we're also providing ample opportunities for your questions and your input on this crucial issue.
Sign up now with the link below to ensure your seat at this informative, thought-provoking luncheon.
- David L. Buhler, Commissioner of Higher Education
- Deneece Huftalin, Interim President, Salt Lake Community College
- Susan Madsen, Professor of Management, Utah Valley University, and founder of the Utah Women in Education Project
- Melissa Miller Kincart, Assistant Commissioner for Outreach and Access, Utah System of Higher Education
- David Feitz, Executive Director, Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority
- Nolan Karras, former Speaker of the Utah State House of Representatives and former Chair of the State Board of Regents