Highest Attendance On Record
Thu Mar 06 13:05:42 MST 2014
Next Wednesday we are kicking off our annual conference (March 12-13, 2014) to the highest attendance on record. If you are still debating whether to attend, here are five reasons to join us.
- Reason #1 - Value: Gain new skills and knowledge to enhance your expertise as a workers' compensation professional with this diverse educational program. Your registration gives you access to WCRI's latest research, all general sessions, a networking reception, and more.
Whether you are managing workers' compensation claims, involved in strategic planning, concerned with medical costs and utilization, or just looking for a better understanding of workers' compensation - this conference provides unique and valuable information.
to see the full agenda or click on the green button now to register.
- Reason #2 - Speakers: Great speakers focus your attention on what is really important, have a deep understanding of the material they are presenting, and help you see the way ahead. Click here to see the names of all the speakers on our full agenda.
- Reason #3 - Networking: You'll be hard pressed to find a better conference where you can meet and develop a network of professional workers' compensation colleagues and experts - from public officials and labor representatives to risk managers, third party administrators, consultants, and insurers.
- Reason #4 - Continuing Education Credits: Learn from leading workers' compensation professionals while earning the following continuing education credits:
- 8.25 Credits for Certified Workers' Compensation Professional (CWCP),
- 7.25 Credits for Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC),
- 7.25 Credits for Certified Case Manager (CCM), and
- 7.25 Credits for Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS).
- Reason #5 - Location: Our conference is taking place at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel, which puts you in the heart of all that Boston has to offer. Everything you want to see or experience - shopping, restaurants, inspirational landmarks, and historical monuments - is just moments away.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Deeley firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-661-9274 ext. 261.